[AccessD] He (was) mad at the list!

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:00:07 CST 2013

I have been called many things in my time, but "General" is a first!
Seriously, I would not recommend that you stake the fate of your nation
upon my military prowess. LOL. That would be just plain stoopid.

Arthur, the Modern Major General

If you want to sing along, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major-General's_Song for the lyrics.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:25 PM, John W Colby <jwcolby at gmail.com> wrote:

> ;)
>
> John W. Colby
>
> Reality is what refuses to go away
> when you do not believe in it
>
> On 2/27/2013 9:20 PM, Rocky Smolin wrote:
>
>> You can even learn to recognize satire! :)

Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr