[AccessD] Password for Code

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:13:04 CST 2013

All I can say is that despite being an Access Developer for coming on 25+
years, I didn't know this.

That's why I love this list, and that's why, in the absence of other more
skilled volunteers, I am happy to toss in my hat, and hopefully help to
save this beloved place.

Over the past several years, I have learned a ton about Access, and VBA
programming in general. I have also made friends with a bunch of people,
scattered around the world. And I take enormous pleasure in this. I'm just
a guy in Toronto, but I have friends in Denmark, Holland, PNG, Austrailia,
Norway, Germany, France, Spain and numerous other nations. This fact makes
me feel Proud to be a member of this group.

While not wanting to cut anyone's grass, I am willing to accept some
responsibility for administering this list. I have some ideas about how we
can make it better and more useful, and I would be very happy to
pay-forward to this list. I won't bother to name names, but more than a few
of you have made me a better programmer, and I thank you for the education.

A.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 10:55 AM, jack drawbridge <jackandpat.d at gmail.com>wrote:

>  "without having to pay the $89." ...even better!
>
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Guss Ginsburg <
> guss at beechnutconsulting.com
> > wrote:
>
> > I have solved the problem, but without having to pay the $89.  Thanks to
> > some internal diligence to find the password to use.  And yes, I did
> learn
> > much about this feature in the process.
> >
> > Sincerely yours,
> >
> > Guss Ginsburg

Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr