[AccessD] State/County table part 2

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Jan 2 14:16:23 CST 2013

Hi Kathryn,

As  this database appears to be for marriages from a long time ago, the
counties of today will not match the counties of yesteryear.  For
instance, in Michigan, counties such as Antrim and Kalkaska used to be
part of Grand Traverse County.  If that distinction is going to matter
to you, you may want to look into the history of the counties in the
states you are working with, too.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787