[AccessD] Access on Sharepoint

Guss Ginsburg guss at beechnutconsulting.com
Tue Jan 22 08:47:45 CST 2013

I have seen error messages like this before, and I can usually fix them by
compacting/repairing the databases.  Usually it is a problem with the
back-end, as it is shared between multiple users and conflicts can occur
that can corrupt the database.  Compact the back end first, then try and see
if it is fixed.  Then, if needed, compact the front end.  There might also
be some corrupted records in the backend that you may need to delete or deal
with after compacting.

Sincerely yours,

Guss Ginsburg
Beechnut Consulting Services