[AccessD] (H)OT: Tradeshift

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jan 24 05:03:22 CST 2013

Hi all

Tradeshift is expanding at an interesting rate:

http://tradeshift.com/blog/tradeshift-intuit-partnership/

I wonder what's next:

<quote>
But what’s really interesting is that this isn’t the biggest news we’ll have
all year. It’s not even the biggest news we’ll be announcing in the next
couple of months.
</quote>

/gustav