[AccessD] Citrix

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 25 16:44:49 CST 2013

That is terrible.

Seeing Microsoft's Terminal Services has a Citrix code those problems seem
troubling. The connections that I have worked with are always Station to
Citrix Linux servers and though I have never done extensive coding there has
never been any major issues either.

I would be interested in hearing details...diabolic curiosity and all.

Jim