[AccessD] Integrating PayPal into an Access application

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:55:00 CST 2013

At Jim's suggestion, I did a quick Google search on the term "integrate
Paypal into VB" and came up with hundreds of hits, so you're off to the
races, Joe. Should be a cinch from these leads.

Slightly irrelevant plug. Recently I completed a free Google on-line course
called "Power Searching With Google." After using Google for several years,
I thought I pretty much knew my way around the product/service. Not even
close! In that course I learned a Ton of new uses and techniques. I am now
taking the "Advanced Power Searching With Google", and I am wowed and
amazed and awed by what lurks within that simple-looking search bar. The
only proviso I have is that you take the beginning course first, because
the advanced course assumes that you've learned the stuff covered in the
first course.

The Advanced course begins with a series of challenges, to see whether
you've learned the basics as outlined in the simple "Power Searching..."
course. As an example, here is the first challenge (you might want to try
solving it before enrolling):

I was asked recently to find reputable sources for the following statement:
“During the glory days of radio, it was illegal to mimic the voice of the
US president.” Was there actually a law prohibiting that? Or was just a White
House policy and not a legal issue.
Was it law or policy?

A.