[AccessD] Upgrade Access to SQL Server

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:16:05 CST 2013

You can look into # and ## temp tables.

One allows you to keep the temp table for your session, for your user id,
the other allows the table data to be read from other users.

I've had them get created on a Form open event and drop when the form
closes.

It all really depends on how much time the user is going to need them, is
it for a few minutes or are we talking days (or longer?).

I really don't like the idea of a user having his own table stored locally.

your suggestion at the end is probably the best thing to do.