[AccessD] Value Truncated in Access Link to SQL Server Table

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 1 11:08:47 CDT 2013

Hi Dan:

When working for a client many years ago, their database could not handle
numbers with say twenty decimal places so we made a system that converted a
number to an integer, save the mantissa (number of values below the decimal
point) and stored the values in two fields. For presentation the process was
reversed. All of this was done via a simple function.

Jim