[AccessD] Good Feelings To All

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 13:23:03 CDT 2013

Actually though I am confused.  Is there a real "free trial" or was that a joke?  BTW how much was
what you purchased?

I am back in the middle of Access 2007 with my new day job so coming up to speed on a new widget is
probably going to take awhile.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it