[AccessD] VBA Field Names - Curiosity Question

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Jul 3 09:10:56 CDT 2013

I love globals.  Like Dan I often set them on opening the app - like the
full path and file name of the back end database, or the folder where the
front end is located which I will use as the target for an exported file or
spreadsheet.  I use gconRed = 255, gconBlue = 8404992 to set colors in
forms.  Globals are your friend!

Rocky