[AccessD] VBA Field Names - Curiosity Question

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jul 4 00:15:46 CDT 2013

Figuring out how to write a module without the use of GoTo is fun, a bit
challenging in some cases, and 'more elegant' as you say.

I use GoTo because it produces a nice clear sequence.  For example: If
condition true, then followed by 185 lines of code, followed by end if so
you have to go all the way to the end of the 185 lines to find out what
happens of the condition is false.

As opposed to If condition False then GoTo ExitModule:

Followed by 185 lines of code.

Rocky