[AccessD] VBA Field Names - Curiosity Question

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Jul 4 18:30:20 CDT 2013

 Not sure about nowadays - check  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Chess_Championship

I have read the chess books from Alekhine and Karpov and Smyslov... in the past century but the chess game isn't in favor here anymore as it was in ex-USSR times...

I guess Arthur is reading something else. I can be wrong.

The books publishing industry is flourishing here AFAIS - there could be translated books available now, which were absent in ex-USSR times and of course Amazon can be used to get purchased original titles...

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Thursday, July  4, 2013 5:35 PM -04:00 from John W Colby <jwcolby at gmail.com>:
>ROTFL.  You are probably right!
>
>John W. Colby
>
>Reality is what refuses to go away
>when you do not believe in it
>
>On 7/4/2013 5:24 PM, Stuart McLachlan wrote:
>> If they are "the two greatest books on chess", it's likely that the original versions are in
>> Russian and the English versions are transaltions :-)
>>

>--

Салахетдинов Шамиль