[AccessD] Source control Access

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Mar 1 11:48:17 CST 2013

Hi Dan

That's the extension for VSS:

"Source Code Control add-in allows integration with Microsoft Visual
SourceSafe or other source code control systems"

but I missed the last words. What other system could that be? As far as I
remember, this add-in just makes a connection to the local VSS client which
also has to be installed.

/gustav