[AccessD] Back to 8

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 16:10:39 CST 2013

Somewhat risky, but if the presence of 9 won't let you do a reversion
install of  8
You may be able to go to Chrome (or another alternative)
uninstall 9 and then instal 8.
But the first thing would be to ensure that you can download an install pack
for 8.
I suspect you may need the windows key to install 8 if there is no other
version on the system.

But that's all from vague memories of a similar problem years ago when I was
'playing' with an XP that had gone bad - possibly with a 6 to 8 upgrade.
Or maybe after a client had started a reinstall of XP
Operative clause being "vague memories"

JimB