[AccessD] How to Hide Existing Text Boxes and Labels on an Access Report

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Sat Mar 2 09:55:18 CST 2013

All,

I have a complicated one-page report that has many Text Boxes and Labels.

Recently a need has surfaced, where I need to temporarily “hide” a section of this report (about 40 text boxes and labels).

The need to hide these controls may occur once or twice a month.

Instead of making the 40 controls “invisible”, I was hoping to simply add a new Label to cover up the existing 40 controls.  Also, the new label would have text to explain why the 40 controls are not being shown.

Is there a way to do this?  I have reviewed the “Property Sheet” for the new label but I can’t see how to make this happen.

Thanks,
Brad