[AccessD] ODB connection

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 3 09:56:04 CST 2013

Hi Chester:

This is probably late to the discussion but do you have access to the
computer's administration tools (either through the Control Panel or via
Administration Tools)? If you do you can test or make the ODBC connection
using the Data Sources (ODBC) tool. You can then save the results to the
Desktop and view the internal results by changing the saved file's extension
to that of a text file.

Jim