[AccessD] Back to 8

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 15:41:24 CST 2013

Sounds like IE10 is an UPDATE not a new program. So it uninstalls in a
slightly different manner than a seperate program.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957700?wa=wsignin1.0
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957700?wa=wsignin1.0>

Internet Explorer 10
Removing Internet Explorer 10 from Windows 7:

    Click the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search
box, and then select View installed updates in the left pane.
    Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
        Right-click Internet Explorer 10, click Uninstall, and when
prompted, click Yes.
    Click one of the following:
        Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet
Explorer 10 and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
        Restart later

GK