[AccessD] Source control Access

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 16:30:33 CST 2013

That is what I use.  Subversion and tortoise.  I finally figured out how to do it with a web based
database as opposed to a file server.  It works really well for my limited needs.

This thread was about the Borg however and they have their own system already in place.  I was
really trying to discover the Access side of things.  Whether folks were using third party code
integrated into Access  to perform the export (and import if used) or a "roll your own".

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it