[AccessD] For All the MySql Fans - an Alternative Viewpoint

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Mar 4 21:43:35 CST 2013

Thanks much for this. I was almost thinking of moving to PHP, but this
article has me thinking: no way.
Interestingly, I've encountered one application written in PHP/MySQL.
I asked the developer for the SQL that ran it: the worst stuff I had ever
seen.
Tons and tons of SQL, done in loops. I was amazed it ran at all.
Get this: this app was STILL quick for a web app.