[AccessD] Access 2007 - compacted

Jim Hewson jm.hwsn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:17:00 CST 2013

I hear you.
This database is a research questionnaire tool and has strict
requirements. The researcher must be able to put it on a thumb drive and
transfer it to a laptop.  There could be several laptops involved at
different locations at the same time without network and/or web capability.

The researcher must be able to modify the questionnaire as needed... to
include deleting the current questionnaire and creating another one. Each
question can be modified, moved from one section to another, activated or
deactivated at will. Participants are assigned participant numbers (PIN's)
used to log in the system.  PINS are changed for every study.

After a given number of participants have taken the questionnaire,
SPSS.

The researcher has the option of 36 different question types, each coded to
correspond to the researchers requirements so when the responses are
exported no additional coding is required in SPSS. Did I mention the
researcher can change the background color and text color as needed?

All this must be done through a user interfaces for the researcher and
participants.

Thanks,

Jim