[AccessD] Access 2007 Query Line Coloring

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Tue Mar 5 18:27:16 CST 2013

David,

One approach might be to use a derived column in the query to create an "eye-catcher".

Here is an example.  The derived column called "EyeCatcher" is filled with a value of
"<<===" if the Age field is less than 22.

EyeCatcher: Switch([Age]<22,"<<===")

This is probably not as good as a color, but it does provide an easy way to spot specific values in a query.

Brad

PS.  Here is the actual SQL from a little test.

SELECT Table1.Age, Switch([Age]<22,"<<===") AS EyeCatcher FROM Table1;