[AccessD] Re-linking Issue

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Mar 8 08:31:21 CST 2013

No, not so far. This is MS correct? We are not currently doing any
Microsoft.

What we have now is a very small...less than 50 devices...Cisco
environment. Actually, since about a year ago, we through up another
small, separate Cisco system as well...I have nothing to do w/the latter
one.

We are not looking at converting the entire county govt to a new IPT
system. We're looking at Cisco, Avaya, ShoreTel, and Mitel...I might
have even forgotten a couple. I am quite open, but some of the powers
that be...particularly my own boss...seem quite set on sticking w/Cisco.
I like Cisco switches, but I'm not completely sold on them for
telephone...much more expensive and complex than it needs to be. I
personally like what MiTel and ShoreTel are showing us...and I was dead
set against ShoreTel...but this is one of MY personal assets; I tend to
remain open-minded.

>>> "Gustav Brock" <gustav at cactus.dk> 3/6/2013 8:56 AM >>>
Hi John

Would that include Lync?