[AccessD] MZ Tools question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 22:06:35 CST 2013

I just ran the MZTools App-Statistics module on a huge app and it
documented everything beautifully and quickly, too, except for the last
column of the ourput, called Controls. It contains 0 for every single
object in the app, including forms and reports. I don't get it. Is it a bug
in the Tools, or did I miss a switch, or what?

Has anyone run this and got non-zero values in the Controls column? While I
wait for a reply, I'm going to run it again and see whether I missed a
checkbox or something.

--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr