[AccessD] How do you change the priority permanently for MsAccess

DJK (John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Sun Mar 10 13:30:00 CDT 2013

Hi Ed

Sorry I don't know the answer, but it must be possible, as in your observation of Task Manager.  Have you tried using
the 'DOS' START command?  I haven't, but it might be worth investigating.

I am curious about one thing in your setup, though.  If as I infer your application is not competing with anything for
processor time, how much difference does altering the priority make?

John