[AccessD] Lock Down PC

Jason Strickland jason at purplecone.com
Tue Mar 12 08:44:50 CDT 2013

DeepFreeze will lock down PC so that all changes will revert upon reboot.
We use it at work on all of our labs and student laptops.
All,

We have just installed a PC in a production department that has never had a
PC before.  This PC is running XP SP3.

There is only one application on this PC.  This is an inquiry system built
with Access 2007.

Because of where this PC is located, I have some concern that people in
this department will "experiment" with other things on this PC.

Is anyone aware of a free or inexpensive tool that will enable us to lock
down this PC so that the only thing available is the Access inquiry system?

Thanks,
Brad