[AccessD] Lock Down PC

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 08:49:53 CDT 2013

Further thought - maybe worth going for a (hardware profile with a) keyboard
driver that does not recognise the ALT, CTRL ESC and Windows keys
Then lockdown the installation of new drivers - but retain an 'image' that
isn't so restricted for your maintenance of the system.
Dmmmm annoying if you cannot 'install' a new NET board, or screen!

JimB