[AccessD] OT Lync ( was: linking Issue)

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Mar 12 17:32:22 CDT 2013

Yep, Lync is a VOIP, instant messaging, file sharing application - it also allows you to share applications and your desktop with other users, plus has video call ability etc.  As I said, we use it daily and it has been very good.

We also use Skype heavily as well.  MS will end up merging the two at some stage I suspect.

Cheers
Darryl