[AccessD] Search a subform from a parent form

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 20:32:29 CDT 2013

The combo box wizard lets you build a "finder" very easily. I want one of
those, only I want it located on this form's parent. In other words, even
though the finder is on the parent, I want it to search the subform.

There's code in the subform to accept an argument and do the search. I've
declared  that procedure public. What is the syntax for calling that
procedure from the parent? Call SubformName.ProcName(arg)? Am I close?

TIA,
--
Arthur