[AccessD] Force a form into a particular mode.

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 21:51:45 CDT 2013

I want to guarantee that the form opens in datasheet mode, even if that is
not specified in the OpenForm call. I would also like (perhaps) to know the
constants associated with whatever property it is that you change.

TIA,
A.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Charlotte Foust
<charlotte.foust at gmail.com>wrote:

> Give us a hint.  What mode are you talking about?
>
> Charlotte
>
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Arthur Fuller <fuller.artful at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > I can't remember how to do it. I want to put it in the form-open or
> > form-load event.
> >
> > TIA,
> > --
> > Arthur
> > --

Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr