[AccessD] Source control Access

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 15 22:30:12 CDT 2013

Hi Charlotte,

To install Hyper V  go to Program and Features then select Turn Windows
Features on or off.
Hyper-v will only work if your processor has SLAT.  I think all the I series
(i3, i5 etc.) have SLAT.
For a list of SLAT equipped processors go here.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/1401.hyper-v-list-of-slat-capable-cpus-for-hosts.aspx
This site also tells you how to test for SLAT.

I had a Windows 7 32 bit VM running on my Surface Pro today  using an
Passport type USB drive.
Good luck.

Bill