[AccessD] Source control Access

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 17 20:11:44 CDT 2013

Have you tried multiple logins, on a Linux station/server and all sharing a
single Access copy running through the Wine emulator?

Then you can either use XRDP, a RDP connection from other Windows/Mac/Linux
stations on the network. (Just a simple remote desktop)

...or...

via a Linux thin terminal server if you need full network and internet
access.

How legal is this? If you as a single user, using a single package on a
single computer and only extending your access; is this legal?

Note: Linux automatically handles and optimizes multiple cores so all
packages running in this environment are extended these capabilities.

Jim