[AccessD] Path name/length

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 20 12:30:34 CDT 2013

The foldernames you give are different for the implied CDir in Access and
the actual file location
Could be the 'Start' icon you are using is a shortcut - if so, check it's
properties, and adjust as appropriate

Then, when Access is loaded go to File Options and check through that -
starting with
General
Default Database Folder

JimB