[AccessD] Forms/Queries Relationships

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Mar 20 16:31:36 CDT 2013

Thanks for the suggestion about Documenter. I've never used it so it took
some experimenting to eliminate a lot of extraneous information. But I
finally got a result that didn't give me so much and I could find the
answers. Exported to a text file and deleted most of it so I ended up with
this type of thing for each report.

Report: 1 Memory Book
RecordSource:             qry 40th memory book

Jack, thanks for trying with that routine, but I've no clue what to do with
it. Thankfully, the Documenter did what I needed.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net