[AccessD] Path name/length

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Mar 20 22:08:43 CDT 2013

> Then, when Access is loaded go to File Options and check through that -
> starting with General Default Database Folder

That did it. After taking the ! out of the folder name, and re-navigating to
the General Default Database Folder in the file options, I re-started the
mdb and no more message.

Now that my curiosity is taken care of, I can change things back and not
worry about the message. The reason for the ! is so the folder sorts to top,
so maybe I'll try an underscore instead.

Thanks to all of you for the tip about the ! and the default folder option.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net