[AccessD] How To Make All Controls on a Form Invisible -- THANKS!

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Fri Mar 29 16:41:00 CDT 2013

Jim, Jack, Paul,

Thanks for the help with this question.

I now have a working example.

I appreciate the assistance.

You guys are great!

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Paul Hartland
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 4:30 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] How To Make All Controls on a Form Invisible

I usually loop through the controls, just done a quick test created a
form
called Form1, then added three buttons named Button1, Button2, Button3
and
put the following code in the open event,

    Dim ctrls As Control
    For Each ctrls In Forms("Form1").Controls
        If ctrls.Name = "Button2" Then
            Me(ctrls.Name).Visible = False
        End If
    Next

Paul

On 29 March 2013 21:25, Jim Dettman <jimdettman at verizon.net> wrote:

>   You can do it by section:
>
>    Me.Detail0.Visible = False
>
>  Otherwise, you'll need to loop through the forms control collection.
>
> Jim.

Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at googlemail.com

believed to be clean.