[AccessD] Click Sound

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue May 7 01:03:15 CDT 2013

Like they say, "There's an API for that".

Option Compare Database
Option Explicit

Declare Function apisndPlaySound Lib "winmm" Alias "sndPlaySoundA" _
    (ByVal filename As String, ByVal SND_ASYNC As Long) As Long

Const SND_SYNC = 0
Const SND_ASYNC = 1

Function Click()
  Dim retval As Long
  retval = apisndPlaySound(CurrentProject.Path & "\Click.wav", SND_ASYNC)
End Function

Up to you to find a suitable "Click.wav"