[AccessD] Error Traps - Question for Colby

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun May 12 10:36:26 CDT 2013

JC:

I'm using your error module builder to put error traps into an app for a
client.  I haven't used it for years but it always worked in the past.  Now
I'm getting a compile error in this new app

Compile error variable not defined.  and vbext_pk_Getis highlighted in

'GET THE STRING THAT REPRESENTS THE PROCEDURE TYPE
        Select Case .lngProcKind
        Case vbext_pk_Get
            .strProcKind = "Get"
        Case vbext_pk_Let
            .strProcKind = "Let"
        Case vbext_pk_Set
            .strProcKind = "Set"
        Case vbext_pk_Proc
            If InStr(.strProcDecl, "Sub") = 0 Then
                .strProcKind = "Function"
            Else
                .strProcKind = "Sub"
            End If
        Case Else
        End Select

But I can't find any other reference to vbext_pk_Get even in an old app
where the code works and compiles correctly.

Do yo know what might be the problem?

Thanks and regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software