[AccessD] Quick question for confirmation

David A Gibson davidalangibson2010 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 14:03:20 CDT 2013

I've put together several DBs for multiple users that have functioned well
when being accessed by PCs.  We had trouble when we allowed Macs to access
them as they sometimes corrupted the DBs and caused data loss.  I currently
use Win 7 64/bit with MS Office 2010.

You can open a DB exclusively but that goes through a dialogue where the
operator has to consciously check a box.  File permissions is a more likely
culprit  for your single user issue.

What version was this written in and has it been upgraded since?

David Gibson