[AccessD] Access 2007 - How to unfilter / unsort

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:16:39 CDT 2013

I wasn't looking in the toolbar.

Notice that you have to be in the home toolbar to even see that.

Access 2007 (and above) is just clumsy to do real development in. I have been using it exclusively
for almost 4 months now and still hate it.  Which toolbar was that XYZ in again?  Hmmm... let's
click through all of them and look for it.  Oh and what exactly am I looking for anyway?

Can you say major suckage?

I can filter in the grid and clear the filter in the grid (right click menu).  I expected that since
I could sort right in the grid, I could clear the sort right in the grid.  Uhhhh no.

Can you say major suckage?

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it