[AccessD] Simple Query is being driven by Column Widths rather than Bound Column

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:03:17 CDT 2013

I thought so too, but that would cause the listindex, rather than the value
of the item in the 1st column of the rowsource.

When I look up BoundColumn property in Access help online, at least for
controls, Help says:

(Default is 1) The value in the specified column becomes the control's
value. If the control is bound to a field, then this setting is stored in
that field in the current record. The BoundColumn property can't be set to a
value larger than the setting of the ColumnCount property.

Anyway, it doesn't change the result in the query to make that either 0 or 1
in the table, I still see California instead of 5.