[AccessD] Dropbox/MS Access problem.

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Thu May 30 00:46:35 CDT 2013

Jack, where is toggle you mention? I cannot find any setting other than the
one which controls new database formats. Beyond that, only the Save As
command controls conversion format, as mentioned in this article.
http://goo.gl/VJ63D

Convert an Access 2000 or Access 2002 - 2003 database to the .accdb format
To convert an Access 2000 or Access 2002 - 2003 database (.mdb) to the
.accdb file format, you must first open the database by using Access 2007 or
Access 2010, and then save it in the .accdb file format.
1.On the File tab, click Open.
2.In the Open dialog box, select and open the Access 2000 or Access 2002 -
2003 database (.mdb) that you want to convert.
 Note    If the Database Enhancement dialog box appears, the database is
using a file format that is earlier than Access 2000. To continue, see the
section Convert an Access 97 database to the .accdb format.
3.On the File tab, click Save & Publish, and then, under Database File Types
click Access Database (*.accdb).
4.Click Save As.
If any database objects are open when you click Save As, Access prompts you
to close them prior to creating the copy. Click Yes to make Access close the
objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will
also prompt you to save any changes.
5.In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then
click Save.
Access creates the copy of the database, and then opens the copy. Access
automatically closes the original database.