[AccessD] Dropbox/MS Access problem.

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:13:58 CDT 2013

There is no setting for that that I know of.  It wouldn't make sense at
all, and anyway, in an earlier post it was stated that the databases
weren't really converted, just the extension changed IIRC.  One question
that I don't recall being asked is what versions were the mdbs in?  I
wonder if that could have made a difference?

Charlotte