[AccessD] set the DefaultPicture of an unbound image control to an attachment in a recordset field?

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aig.com
Fri May 31 13:02:21 CDT 2013

Don't have an answer, but I have to say that the principle is good, because in uses such as displaying a company logo it is important to remember that logos change, sometimes frequently. So being able to change the logo by altering one field contents in one table instead of in dozens or hundreds of separate forms and reports is a "Good Idea" (r).

On the other hand, what's so bad about having an image file stored in the file system, in a location know to the application, which is then used as in your workaround example to populate the image control?

Lambert