[AccessD] OT : Computer trouble Help!

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Nov 5 21:40:30 CST 2013

Hi Debbie.

'NT' as in Windows 2000 NT?

Cheers
Darryl.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Debbie
Sent: Wednesday, 6 November 2013 1:33 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] OT : Computer trouble Help!

Hi all. I have come home to a laptop that has suddenly become a brick.

My roommate says it asked about some update and restart, now nothing works. I get a flicker from the wireless light, but no others. I cannot turn it on to even get a blue screen.

It has been running NT and is a bit low on hard drive space. Other than that everything has been doing well.

Is this anything anyone has encountered before and knows a solution to?

Debbie