[AccessD] Problems with Refreshing Access Report on Intranet

Darren darren at activebilling.com.au
Wed Nov 13 16:32:25 CST 2013

Hi Brad,
I would recommend something similar to Gustav's approach.
Don't have users click on the actual result PDF file. Have them open a copy
of the result PDF file.
That way the build and PDF creation process is not interrupted or interfered
with.
Then have a copy routine running in the back ground copying the live result
PDF file to a copy location.
So basically, point users to that copied location via your intranet page.
You could even use a simple batch file to do the copying and output the
results of the batch file copy to a logfile.
Many thanks

Darren