[AccessD] Poll: Question for Access Developers

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Wed Nov 13 22:02:57 CST 2013

A bit late but - I would love such a compiler. In fact I would give up my cat for one of those (shame I don't have a cat though).

I have never fallen out of love with Access. Except of course the Ribbon. I definitely don't like the Ribbon but I am prepared to put up with it.

I just love how easy it is to set up a great application using Access. I have two large systems out there using Access/SQL Server/SQL Server Express & Replication.  I still love working on those systems adding new functionality over the years and visiting the customer and seeing my system on all the monitors.

Anita Smith