[AccessD] Problems with Refreshing Access Report on Intranet

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Nov 14 06:42:00 CST 2013

Stuart,

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

You are right about the little "Intranet" that I have set up.

I work part time for a small firm with a very small IT budget.  We do not have a real web server.
Perhaps down the road when there is more time and more money available, this will change.

For the short term, I am forced to simply point URLs to a shared folder on the file server.

Thanks again,
Brad