[AccessD] OT: Contract Work

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 09:11:16 CST 2013

Wow it seems that I have struck a gold mine with my off-side comments. But
ok. I learned early on never to back down. Better to face the opponent and
lose. Defeat is the high path; cowardice is the low path.

And thus, I shall happily plunge into the Bermuda Traingle, and Dam the
Torpedoes. LOL. If I have issues, atop the list surely would be Mixed
Mataphors. I wonder whether that;s in in current DSM.

Arthur