[AccessD] problem of a listbox's response on network...

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 18:42:38 CST 2013

Are you saying they're all using the same front end rather than individual
copies?  You're setting the rowsource for the listbox in the textbox Change
event and then using the doubleclick event of the listbox to open a form
filtered on the selected listbox value, right?  Are you then closing the
form with the listbox or clearing it to free up the resources?

Charlotte